As you know, our political system has become corrupted with money.
Unfortunately, I know that it’s mandatory to raise money if you want to be taken seriously as a candidate. My opponent in the general election (Mike Turner) is well funded, an incumbent, and it’s a gerrymandered district. The media counts campaign dollars just like votes (because it’s expected that candidates will spend the money on media- they encourage this wild behavior).
Today we set up the Campaign Committee and the bank account. PayPal is set up now, see DONATE page at top, but, we would always prefer checks so as not to subsidize PayPal.
Send your checks made out to:
100 Bonner Street
Dayton OH 45410-1306
Please be a US Citizen and include your employer for reporting purposes. The checks must be on a personal checking account, and cannot be for more than $2,300 per person on the checking account.
I am NOT accepting money from organizations of any kind. No PACS, Special Interest Groups, Unions, Corporations.
To win, I need to raise a minimum of $1000 a day between now and March, and when I become the democratic candidate for the Ohio 3, I’ll need to raise that to $10,000 a day up until the election.
My campaign treasurer is Mike Robinette, who will be in Idaho working on the Obama campaign until Dec 27, 07.
Please print this page and include it with your donation by mail:
I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation, labor organization, national bank or political action committee or special interest group.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.
We may accept contributions from an individual totaling up to $2,300.00 per election.
If a minor, I am voluntarily making this contribution, which consists of my own funds; my contribution is not controlled by another individual and is not made from a gift given to me to make this contribution.