I’ve posted before about my wacko mail. I’m not the only one who gets it- Larry Jaffe at Jaffe Jewelers is also one of the frequent targets. Never mind, Mayors, heads of quasi-government organizations, restaurant owners the list goes on. This is part of what I wrote a while back:
Wacko mail at Esrati
For years I’ve gotten bizzaro mail from someone who likes to pose as other people. The same bad handwriting, odd, ransom note type cut and paste jobs, often mailed with a Cincinnati cancellation on the stamp.
It’s started up again. So, here are some clues Larry and I have put together- if you know someone who you think fits this profile, let me know.
- Male, Age 55-65
- Lives in Oakwood now.
- Comes from money (or has it now)
- Get the NYT on Sunday.
- Has some reason to travel to Oregon (some clippings from the Oregonian).
- Went to Fairview High School
- Gets the Dayton Jewish Observer, but may not be Jewish.
- Has been to Australia.
- Does business in Cincinnati (or travels there frequently)
- Makes the rounds of the better restaurants (Carvers, Pine Club, Oakwood Club, Madisons)
- Has a photo copier
- Has juvenile handwriting
Any suggestions? I may make it worth your while.