The Montgomery County Board of Elections hasn’t certified the signatures on the petitions yet, however, as reported earlier on this site, incumbent Stacy Thompson will not be seeking reelection, nor will the most senior member of the School Board, Yvonne Isaacs, leaving 2 empty seats. Incumbents Joe Lacey and Ron Lee will be running, meaning at most there could be 3 new faces.
Hazel Rountree, who has the backing of Ms. Thompson turned in early, and signatures were certified on Aug 5th.
- Adil T. Baguirov 630 Maryland Ave., Dayton 45404
- Kim A. Johnson 4536 Kings Hwy., Dayton 45406
- Joseph E. Lacey 207 E. 6th St. Apt. 305, Dayton 45402 Blog, last updated in 2009 http://joelaceyblog.blogspot.com/
- Hazel G. Rountree 2530 Archwood St., Dayton 45406
- Ronald C. Lee 247 E. 2nd St., Dayton 45402
If any of the candidates would like to provide links to their sites, or have an interview with me, please contact me. Of course, I’ll be seeing them all on the campaign trail and will be posting video of the events online for all.