I’ll be at the South Park Tavern tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 pm if you want to stop by to sign my petition. You must be a Dayton resident who is registered to vote.
It’s neighborhood night for the South Parkians. 1301 Wayne Ave. Dayton OH 45410 for those of you with GPS.
I’ll also video tape your testimonials about why you think I’d be good- or rotten as a commissioner (as long as you sign my petition to get me on the ballot).
Favorite choices for Pizza:
- The Cheeseburger Deluxe- ask for it with the special ketchup and mustard sauce.
- The Classic Italian- with or without meat- it’s a white pizza- no tomato sauce, just olive oil.
- The Reuben- just like the sandwich- mmmmm… sauerkraut.
- The Pesto Pizzaz- yes, broccoli on a pizza can be awesome.
- The Hawaiian- order it on the whole wheat crust.
- The Greek Gyro- but get it half with “Lamb” and half with “Chicken” for variety.
- The Mediterranean- artichoke hearts, feta and flavorful.
For those of you who are traditionalists- get the Factory Special. It’s an award winner.
Oh yeah, they have beer too. All kinds of crazy micro-brews.
See you there.