The second edition of the Historic South Park Jazz & Arts Festival to take place on Saturday Sept. 27, 2008, in the Park Drive Gazebo, from Noon until 9:30 pm. Park Drive is one block North of the intersection of Wayne and Wyoming.
There will also be an Art Show in the boulevard & vendors selling various kinds of food throughout the day.
The line up:
- noon: Scott Oglesbee and Jerry Steinke
- 1:30 Mary Knapke and the Ron Meyer Trio
- 3 pm The University of Dayton Jazz Ensemble
- 4:30 Chris Bowman & Friends
- 6pm Rick Evans and the Masters of Jazz
- 7:30 Linda Dachtyl Trio and Gene Walker.
Bring lawn chairs, blankets and a happy face. I’ll be working concessions from 4-5pm so stop in and say hi.
NOTE ON PARKING: Free parking will be available at Emerson School on Hickory (visible from US 35) with a free shuttle bus to the boulevard.