Please note: I, David Esrati, am also the owner of a small business that does work for the Government, making me a Federal Contractor. I cannot donate to my own campaign in any way. Because I utilize the resources of my small business to run my campaign, I ask that you read this post: On Donations: Elect Esrati, Full disclosure before donating.
You can contribute by mail:
Print our Elect Esrati PDF, sign it, write a personal check to Elect Esrati, then mail it all to 100 Bonner Street, Dayton OH 45410
Or you can contribute using any credit card or paypal, as long as you meet the following requirements:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation, labor organization, national bank or political action committee or special interest group.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- If you are a minor (under 18 years of age), you are voluntarily making this contribution, which consists of your own funds; your contribution is not controlled by another individual and is not made from a gift given to you to make this contribution.
Elect Esrati, Mike Robinette Treasurer, 100 Bonner Street Dayton OH 45410